About the Program
Amazonia and Ganga Transformation Retreats is a program that blends ancient Indian and Amazonian Knowledge together in a place that combines personal and cosmic with natural energy which is called “Vastu Home”. Indian knowledge which was developed by many yogis and yoginis will help participants improve on the basics of physical and mind. Amazonian Herbals will treat depression and anxiety
Preparation for Participating in the Program
Amazonia Forest Herbal is a psychedelic that is highly dependent on the physical and mental conditions of the participant, before and during the ceremony. Hence, proper preparation is extremely important for the outcome of the ceremony, and more importantly, safety of the participants
The most important caution to know is that, The herbals for this program is incompatible with modern anti-depression, anti-anxiety and sleeping aid medication. If herbs are taken while these medications are still in the body, the result can be deadly. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that one must stop using these medications at least 2 weeks before the ceremony.
People who has heart disease (or related to heart disease), high blood pressure and psychotic disorder (such as Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, panic disorder) should not take herbals in this program, including pregnancy women. Women having period (menstruation) should inform the facilitator or the ceremony facilitators for proper care during the ceremony.
Self preparation 2 weeks prior the program
- Stop taking anti-depression, anti-anxiety medication whether they are the SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors) such as fluoxetine (Prozac®), fluvoxamine (Luvox®), citalopram (Celexa®), escitalopram (Lexapro®), sertraline (Zoloft®), paroxetine (Paxil®), SNRIs (Serotonin–Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors) such as Venlafaxine, Desvenlafaxine, Duloxetine, DRIs (Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor), NaSSAs (Noradrenergic and Specific Serotonergic Antidepressant) such as Mirtazapine, NDRIs (Norepinephrine-Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors) such as Bupropion and others because they will have strong reactions with herbals which can cause heart attack.
- Stop taking all sleeping pills
- Stop all addictive drugs such as hard drugs and alcoholic drinks
- Stop consuming/using cannabis
- Stop consuming/using other psychedelics such as psilocybin mushrooms, cactuses, LSD, MDMA etc.
- Stop all processed food because some chemicals might cause adverse effects with the herb.
- Reduce consuming coffee, meat (especially red meat)
- Eat mostly fresh uncooked fruits and vegetables
Self preparation 1 week prior the program
- Refrain from any sexual activities, including
masturbation because these activities reduce vital force that you will need during the ceremony
- Stop carbonated beverages, energy drinks, both sweetened and unsweetened
- Stop dairy products such as milk, butter, margarin, cheeses because they will interact strongly with the MAOIs in the herbal
causing unnecessary body discomfort.
- Stop eating meat and animal fat
- Stop refined sugar, spicy food, fermented food
- Stop having coffee and food with added sugar
- Reduce salt intake and cooking oil (if necessary, use
extra virgin olive oil or cool-pressed coconut oil)
- Drink plenty of clean water
Self preparation during the program (Day 3rd, 4th and 5th)
- Have light brunch with plain taste, not sweetened, no salt, not spicy, not oily, best if it is fresh uncooked fruits or vegetables. Don’t drink milk, drink plenty of water.
- If you are uncomfortable with fasting, just drink fresh 100% fruit juice with no additives
- If you have a weak stomach, you should have some fruits until noon because strong herb drinks can upset the stomach causing premature vomit before being absorbed into the body
- Take it easy during the day, calm the mind, meditate, read spiritual/mindfulness books, do not watch TV, dramas or news. And must stop using all communication devices or tools.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|6:30 a.m. :
Chanting and meditation
|7:30 a.m. : 1st Surya Namaskar||7:30 a.m. : 2nd Surya Namaskar|
|8:30 a.m. :
|9:30 a.m. : Brunch||9:30 a.m. : Brunch||9:30 a.m. : Brunch||9:30 a.m. : Brunch||9:00 a.m. : 2nd Nasal Cleansing and 3rd Surya Namaskar|
|10:30 a.m. :1st
|10:00 a.m. :
Intermediate Fasting of the day begin and Group Consultation
|10:00 a.m. : 1st Intermediate Fasting and Group Consultation||10:00 a.m. : 1st
Intermediate Fasting and Group Consultation
|10:00 a.m. : 1st Intermediate Fasting and Group Consultation||10:00 a.m. : Brunch|
|12:00 p.m. :
|11:00 a.m. : Group
|1:00 p.m. : Check-in and registration||12:00 a.m. : Check-out|
|3:00 p.m. : Program
briefing, Breath Exercise, Meditation and walkaround
|5:00 p.m. :
|5:00 p.m. : Lanna architect trip at Wat Pah Dara Pirom||5:00 p.m. : Breath Work||5:00 p.m. : Thi Chi and Sound Bath||5:00 p.m. : Thi Chi||5:00 p.m. : Walking trip
for natural touch
|7:00 p.m. : Floating as in
|7:00 p.m. :
|7:00 p.m. : 1st Amazonian Plant Medicine Retreat and Rapé about 7 hours||7:00 p.m. : 2nd Amazonian Plant Medicine Retreat and Rapé about 7 hours||7:00 p.m. : 3rd Amazonian Plant Medicine Retreat and Rapé about 7 hours||7:30 p.m. :
|8:30 p.m. : Basic Yoga Nidra||8:30 p.m. : Basic Yoga Nidra||8:30 p.m. : Kirtan|
Terms and Conditions
- Participant(s) in the program will receive a yoga mat and a stainless glass (Yeti) for personal use and take away for everyone worth over 1,000 baht.
- Activities as scheduled may be change due to some necessity
- Guests must have been COVID-19 vaccinated, if not yet will require Antigen Test Kit (Self Test) when arrived at Amaravati with additional 100 Baht charged.
- Our service is in style of minimalism and environment concern (No Plastic Bottle & Straw) with a home-wellness-style operation surrounded by nature in a
place full of natural energy in Vastu Home concept.
Amazonia & Ganga Transformation Retreats Program
Number of Participant in the program (Group)
|Standard Room (Single Stay)||5,700||5,700||5,700||5,700||5,700||5,700|
|King Size / Deluxe Room (Single Stay)||10,800||10,800||10,800||10,800||10,800||10,800|
- The above service rates do not include VAT (V.A.T.) that is currently set at 7%.
- In case of paying by credit or debit card, no card usage fee will be charged.
- The rates quoted do not include transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport, Chiang Mai Bus Station, Chiang Mai Train Station and any insurance coverages for participants.
- Standard room size is 25 square meters with twin 3.5 feet beds and shower.
- Deluxe room size is 50 square meters with 6′ king bed, desk and bathtub.
Masters and Facilitators
เสน่หา เมตตา | Sneha Mehta
Certified 300 hours yoga Training from Gangotri (Himalaya), Sivananda yagashala .
➢ Assistant Teacher of Art of living foundation of India.
➢ Teach on Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Yoga Nidra, Kids Yoga, Prenatal Yoga and Postnatal Yoga.
Amazonia Herbal Facilator (Shaman), Thi Chi and Sound Bath
ดร.พงศาล มีคุณสมบัติ (เค) | Dr. Phongsan Meekunnasombat (Kay)
Since childhood, he has always wondered what the universe really is and who we truly are. So he chose to study science until receiving a Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a research grant in nuclear fusion from the US department of energy. He then became a researcher in a nuclear safety research center in France and a lecturer at the faculty of engineering at Naresuan University. Until he realized that, science mostly focuses on studying how the universe works, not what it is and who we are.
However, through quantum physics, he learned of the immense importance of consciousness in the physical world, a missing link that is rarely studied in science, which led him to become interested in spirituality and psychedelic that has direct effects on the consciousness. For 4 months in the sacred valley of Peru, he had been trained in many spiritual practices in which he found
that plant medicine ceremonies are the most profound for healing and the realization of the true nature of the universe from direct experiences that anyone can have access to.
Despite being known worldwide, in Thailand plant medicines are lesser known in the ceremonial context in which they can express their full potential in psychiatry and spirituality. Therefore, it is one of his life missions to spread the knowledge and experiences of plant medicine ceremonies in his native land to heal those in need and to help accelerate the spiritual growth of those who feel the calling.
Moreover, he also practices mantra music for healing and internal energy work of Taiji (Taichi) from Taiwan and combine with traditional Karate that he has learned from Okinawa to become a unique art for self-defense, healing, health and mindful practice for spiritual development. Those who attended his class, both in person and online, could feel the physical and mental benefits, while
also having the knowledge to practice on their own for sustainable self-development.